Dry & Sensitive Skin
The beauty of this facial oil is that it is perfect for layering. The unique blend of essential oils such as Rose and Chamomile are great for soothing dry and/or irritated skin. High levels of Vitamin A help to increase collagen production and Omega’s 3 and 6 strengthen lipid barrier.
How to Use
- After cleansing and toning, apply a few drops of the facial oil and allow the skin a few moments to absorb its hydrating and healing properties.
- For added hydration, you can even layer your favourite cream on top. This process is recommended as part of your nighttime ritual- as it allows the products to sink and work while you sleep. (However, we often utilize this process in the morning for an extra dewy glow).
While it seems counterintuitive to use face oil for oily or acne-prone skin – (when used properly) it can actually benefit. Our facial oil utilizes essential oils which contain active anti-microbial/anti-bacterial properties which fight acne-causing bacterias. Its lightweight nature hydrates without clogging pores. Roman chamomile and Cannabis Sativa oil help to calm and reduce redness and inflammation- they are also full of antioxidants which fight environmental stress. Less stressed skin = a healthier glow.
How to use
- Cleanse and tone. If you use a serum or lightweight moisturizer it can be applied now
- The final step in your process should be to apply a few drops of Isa Lazo facial oil (make sure hands are clean)
* Jojoba oil is great for oily skin as it actually resembles the molecular structure of your skin. It is able to deliver key nutrients sub-dermally. This can essentially trick your skin into thinking it has produced enough oil.